Order and Subscription Issues:
Where is my package?
- If you did not receive a tracking number for your order, please email us and we will forward your tracking number to you.
When will my order be here?
- Once you receive your tracking number you can view the estimated day of arrival through the USPS tracking system. Depending on your location, orders are sent priority and arrive within 2-3 days.
Can I reschedule a delivery?
- Yes, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change your order as needed.
Can I change my subscription?
- Yes, login to our website and manage your subscription from the “account settings”.
What about DOA orders?
- Please report any DOA orders within 24 hours of receipt.
My coupon code will not work?
- The coupon code may be expired and inactive. Subscription orders are already discounted and coupon codes do not apply. Contact us anytime for a current coupon code.
Care and Maintenance of Calcigrubs™
How do I care for my Calcigrubs™ BSFL?
- Please see our detailed care documentation here: https://calcigrubs.com/pages/bsfl-care
Feeding Calcigrubs™ BSFL to Your Pet
What pets can eat Calcigrubs™ BSFL?
- All insect eating Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Fowl, Mammals and Aquatic Fish.
Are Calcigrubs™ a “Staple” Feeder
- For Reptiles especially, Calcigrubs are a great protein staple feeder replacing other costly and minimally nutritious feeders. For Pets that are not reptiles, it will be dependent on the species dietary needs.
Do I have to dust Calcigrubs™ with Calcium?
- No, Calcigrubs contain all the calcium your pet needs. We encourage that you dust with multi-vitamins as the species you keep requires.
Do Calcigrubs™ climb?
- Calcigrubs BSFL can climb surfaces if they are wet. If you rinse your Calcigrubs, be sure to dry them with a paper towel before placing them in your pet’s food container as they will have the ability to climb out.
Do Calcigrubs™ bite?
- Calcigrubs larvae and adult Black Soldier Flies do not bite or sting and will not harm you or your Pet.
How do I feed Flies from the Calcigrubs™ BSFL?
- If you see larvae turning dark and want to provide your pet Black Soldier Flies for consumption, place a small dish with sphagnum moss, coco fiber or soil in the cage and place the larvae in that dish. The larvae will bury themselves in the dish and within a few days, Black Soldier Flies will emerge and begin to move about your Pets cage for an interactive feeding experience.
I have an issue not listed..
- Please email email@example.com with a description of the problem, order number and any relevant pictures or information.